Simiplex – Diatomaceous Earth and Betonite Clay, a Silica and Mineral supplement
Silica is also known as Diatomaceous Earth. Simiplex is made up of 84% Silicon Dioxide (Silica). The typical chemical composition is 84% silica, 5% sodium, 3% magnesium and 2% iron and it contains other essential trace minerals including calcium, titanium, boron, manganese, copper and zirconium.
- Silica is not dirt! It is a natural grade diatomite
- Silica is totally organic and safe.
- Pure Fresh Water Food Grade – it is taken from fresh water deposits and is the purest form available
- Silica is mother nature’s product with no harm to the environment, pets or to people
Some benefits of feeding Silica :
- A source of 14 essential trace minerals
- All natural parasite control & natural anthelmintic
- Supports the repair process and is essential for tendons, ligaments and bones
- Supports natural stem cell production
- Promotes & supports a healthy bowel and respiratory function
- Balances stomach pH and helps dogs stop eating their stools
- Naturally controls internal and external parasites by mechanical action
- Promotes & supports healthy skin, hair and hooves and nails
- No resistance development possible
- Completely Safe and Non-toxic
- Used for centuries in human and animal health
Diatomacous earth also helps with internal external parasites. Use as a feed through or dust topically on the animal to kill external pests.
How does calcium Bentonite clay work?
Bentonite clay carries a uniquely strong negative ionic charge which causes it to `magnetically` attract any substance with a positive ionic charge (i.e., bacteria, toxins, metals, etc.). These substances are both adsorbed (sticking to the outside like Velcro) and absorbed (drawn inside) by the clay molecules. Your body doesn`t digest clay, so the clay passes through your system, collecting the toxins, and removing them as the clay is eliminated. It`s like a little internal vacuum cleaner. In his book The Clay Cure, Ran Knishinsky states it this way:
“The clay`s immediate action upon the body is directly on the digestive channel. This involves the clay actually binding with the toxic substances and removing them from the body with the stool. It performs this job with every kind of toxin, including those from the environment, such as heavy metals, and those that occur naturally as by-products of the body`s own health processes, such as metabolic toxins. The clay and the adsorbed toxins are both eliminated together; this keeps the toxins from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream.”
So while it currently may be impossible to avoid these contaminants, using calcium Bentonite clay can remove them from our system.**
* Perma-Guard (Pure Food Grade ) has been reviewed and is now listed with the Organic Materials Review Institute.** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.